Acquiring premises for a business may seem straightforward; arriving at the right price and the right terms, to improve profitability and viability, is much more difficult.
Whether buying or renting, commercial property law can be challenging. With over thirty years successful experience, you can trust us to guide you through the process whilst ensuring you get the best possible outcome.
To maximise your commercial investment, we react quickly to instructions at all times - tailoring our advice and approach to meet your business needs and goals. At all stages of the process we keep you updated so you are in control of your transaction.
Additionally, we have considerable experience in dealing with residential and commercial development projects.
We deal with all types of commercial property transactions:
- Freehold purchases, sales and letting
- Leasehold acquisitions, disposals, letting and subletting
- Shops, offices, cafes, bars, public houses and restaurants, residential care homes and industrial premises
- Business transfers
- Property insolvency work
- Agricultural premises, and woodland estates
- Landlord and tenant work including termination, renewal, surrenders and licenses
- Residential and commercial investment portfolios
- Residential and commercial development work including site acquisition, financing and plot disposals
- General property matters including transfers of equity, rights and easements, covenants, options and rights of pre-emption
- Legal aspects of dealing with financing of commercial property and residential portfolios and associated security work in relation to guarantees
To ensure you are getting the best advice please contact us for a no obligation initial discussion with one of our experts regarding your commercial property legal requirements.