We are recruiting in our:
- Commercial Property Department
- Fee Earner
- Secretary/ Administrator
Are you a Commercial Property fee earner with several years experience looking for a new role that is stimulating and exciting? If so please read on...
We are currently looking for an outstanding Commercial Property fee earner who has drive, initiative and enthusiasm in abundance. You will ideally have at least 2 years experience and be looking to step into a role that will enable you to further develop your skills and career working within a team of highly regarded professionals.
You will have a demonstrable track record of working on a mixed Commercial Property caseload with experience in the areas of freehold/leasehold sales, acquisitions and lettings; property insolvency; landlord and tenant matters; residential and commercial developments; as well as general property matters.
The role reports directly to the Property Partner, with the successful candidate working very closely with the Partner assisting him with his full and varied caseload. You will be required to work under your own initiative as well as part of our existing team. You will be working with clients from across the local region and also from further afield, in line with our existing client base.
You will have ambition, energy and a passion for property together with a hunger to succeed. You will have a proven track record of attention to detail, you will be highly organised by nature and be capable of prioritising and working well under pressure. An ability to deliver a high standard of client care is also essential for this position.
We offer an excellent remuneration package, bonus scheme, working environment and career opportunities.
If this sounds like your ideal next role please email email@example.com with a covering letter setting out you interest along with your salary expectations. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Would you like a new exciting and challenging role which will utilise your existing administrative experience and enable you to develop your skills and career further? If so, please read on...
We are recruiting an assistant to work within our Company Commercial Department. The department provides the full spectrum of company commercial services to a broad and diverse range of commercial clients; including start-up entrepreneurs, on-line retailers, property developers and international professionals alike, just to name a few.
The successful candidate will provide administration support across the department supporting the fee earners with their caseloads.
Whilst no two days may look the same the type of work you could encounter on any given day may include:
- filing, photocopying, answering the telephone, opening new files, dealing with incoming post/emails and archiving
- liaising with clients, other interested parties, Land Registry, agents, etc. in respect to matters
- carrying out electronic and physical file case management
- drafting letters, Land Registry forms, reports, etc.
- carrying out research as requested
- learning the processes involved in all aspects of work undertaken by the department including commercial and residential property transactions, company and commercial work
- working collaboratively with the administrative team to ensure the smooth running of our busy highly respected law firm including performing a variety of administrative duties.
To be the successful candidate you will:
- be an outstanding secretary/ administrator with a professional manner and approach to your work
- be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic and ready to take on a challenge
- be able to identify priorities and manage deadlines
- be able to demonstrate excellent people and time management skills
- be very organised, thorough and efficient
- have excellent attention to detail and a systematic approach to working on a large volume of cases at a time
- have proven strong mathematical and grammatical abilities
- be a team player when necessary and be able to work under your own initiative at other times
- be able to build effective relationships with agents and clients to foster good working relations
- have initiative and a real desire to succeed and provide exceptional client service
- need to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills.
Whilst not essential, having experience of either commercial and/or residential property work would be beneficial.
For the right person we will provide an excellent opportunity to get involved in all aspects of client matters, a competitive salary, and a stimulating and friendly work environment.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter setting out your interest along with your salary expectations. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.