Heather works in the Company Commercial department of the Firm, undertaking a wide range of company and commercial matters including:
- Business sales and purchases
- Investment rounds
- Drafting corporate documents, and
- Drafting B2B and B2C commercial contracts, such as terms and conditions and
- website policies
Heather has considerable expertise in non-contentious employment matters including:
- Negotiating and drafting settlement agreements
- Advising on TUPE employee transfers
- Advising on disciplinary/grievance issues, and
- Drafting contracts of employment, staff handbooks and data protection policies
Heather also has extensive experience in Family and Private Client law.
Her patient and meticulous approach are greatly appreciated by clients.