A harmonious workplace is vital for any business to run at peak efficiency. Minor problems left unresolved can rapidly develop into grievances or disputes; even when suitable procedures and policies are in place, workplace problems still arise.
It is essential that workplace disputes are resolved swiftly, using minimum time and expense. We listen carefully to your concerns before discussing the various options in plain English, with the focus on providing expedient and effective solutions that are right for you and your business.
- Defending dismissal, discrimination (under the Equality Act 2010) and ‘whistle blowing’ claims
- Redundancy and restructuring processes and procedures
- Breaches of restrictive covenant
- Pursuing injunctive proceedings and claims for damages
- Industrial relations and disputes
- Employment Tribunal and County Court representation
- Notice disputes and notice payments
Non – Contentious
- Drafting contracts of employment
- Drafting Directors Service Agreements
- Grievance procedures and the ACAS code
- Settlement Agreements
- Business transfers and sales
- TUPE - Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations
- Company policy and procedures
- Severance packages
- Flexible working
- Maternity, paternity, parental and adoption rights
Please contact us to find out how we may assist you with your employment law needs.