We are recruiting for:
- Paralegal/ Administrative Assistant - Commercial Property
- Paralegal - Litigation Department
- Experienced qualified fee earner
Are you a professional receptionist looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking to recruit a receptionist for our busy office.
As the first point of contact for existing and prospective clients the role requires an individual who is well organised, with a professional telephone manner and the ability and drive to provide excellent client service.
Primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Answering main incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients, settling them in and providing refreshments as required
- Keeping meeting rooms tidy and refreshed throughout the day
- Dealing with daily post, DX and deliveries
Additional duties include:
- Ordering office supplies as required
- Management and purchasing of stationery and other office supplies
- Assisting with archiving, filing scanning, copying, etc.
- Managing photocopiers and franking machine
- Providing general admin support when required
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Enjoy meeting different people and be warm and welcoming
- Have previous corporate/professional services reception experience (preferred, not essential)
- Be presentable, articulate and professional
- Have a confident and clear telephone manner
- Have initiative and a can-do attitude
- Have current IT skills (Microsoft/Windows) and pick up new systems easily
We offer an enjoyable working environment, the opportunity to make as much of the role as the successful candidate is able to together with a competitive salary and benefits.
Please email your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an LPC graduate at the start of your career?
Training Contract on offer upon completion of a successful qualifying period
We are seeking to recruit a paralegal / administrative assistant to work directly with the Commercial Property Partner and his team.
The position would ideally suit an LPC graduate starting their career.
The candidate should be academically proven and able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the conveyancing process, together with proficiency in IT and high standards of literacy, numeracy and attention to detail.
The role involves a variety of administrative duties and a willingness to take on increasing levels of responsibility as you progress. We anticipate offering you a training contract within a maximum of 18-24 months of your joining us.
We are a growing team that aims to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and the successful candidate will be similarly motivated to deliver exceptional results.
Confidential applications should be made by CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Do you enjoy resolving disputes?
We are looking for an experienced paralegal who has enthusiasm, initiative, and a keen interest in developing their litigation career. This is a full-time hands-on role working in our busy civil litigation and dispute resolution department supporting our litigation partner.
The successful candidate will need excellent communication and teamwork skills, together with relevant and appropriate general litigation experience. You should be looking for a role that is interesting and exciting as well as challenging and stimulating.
We provide excellent career opportunities, the chance to get involved in all aspects of client matters and a stimulating and enjoyable working environment, all supported by an exceptional staff benefits package including a competitive salary (aligned to experience).
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Providing general support to litigation partner
- Drafting and proofreading legal documents
- Reviewing and reporting on documentation
- Taking statements from witnesses
- Attending to and assessing new enquires
- Interviewing prospective clients and passing on relevant information
- Researching cases and undertaking legal research
- Preparing cases for court hearings
- Liaising with third parties including expert witnesses, barristers’ chambers and enforcement agents
In addition, there will be general administrative responsibilities ranging from drafting correspondence, invoicing, speaking with clients/ other parties, diary management, preparing bundles, to name a few.
The attributes of the successful candidate will include excellent attention to detail and client service, a confident manner and 'can-do' attitude and IT proficiency. As a must you will have a good understanding of civil litigation legal procedure and the CPR.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org sending your CV together with a covering letter setting out your interests and experience along with your salary expectations. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Are you 5 + PQE looking to progress your career?
If so we would like to hear from you. We are an expanding firm looking to add an experienced team member capable of taking a leading role in our future.
If you would like an initial confidential conversation please contact our Practice Manager, Catherine via email email@example.com .