We are currently recruiting for a:
- Receptionist/ Operations Assistant and
- Company Commercial Fee Earner
Receptionist/ Operations Assistant
We are looking to recruit a friendly, happy, professional receptionist for our busy Haywards Heath office.
- Answering main phone
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Keeping meeting rooms tidy and refreshed throughout the day
- Taking credit card payments over the phone and in person
- Dealing with daily post, DX and deliveries
- Assisting the Practice Manager with facilities management requirements
- Ordering supplies as required
- Fire and Health & Safety management
- Management and purchasing of all stationery and other office supplies
- Assisting with archiving, filing scanning, copying etc.
- Managing photocopiers and franking machine
- Providing general support to the Practice Manager and other staff as requested
The successful candidate will:
- enjoy meeting different people and be warm and welcoming
- ideally have previous corporate/ professional reception experience
- be highly presentable, articulate and professional
- have a confident and clear telephone manner
- have initiative, a can-do attitude, and friendly personality
- be computer literate and pick up new systems easily.
We would consider a job share for the right candidates.
We offer a lovely working environment, the opportunity to make as much of the role as the successful candidate is able to alongside a competitive salary and benefits.
If this role interests you please email your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectation to email@example.com .
Company Commercial Solicitor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a company commercial solicitor to join our thriving law practice. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team of professionals on a diverse range of case types.
As the successful candidate you will be working alongside our team of experienced lawyers acting for a diverse range of clients including leading technology start-ups, media companies, nationally recognised businesses, medical providers (dentistry) and entrepreneurs spanning a range of industry sectors both based in the UK and internationally.
Your skills could be broad or more specialised across any of the work areas of M&As, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, private equity/venture capital, finance matters, employment, commercial agreements and IP work.
We are looking for the right person we can nurture and help realise their full potential. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits plus clear career progression.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious with a desire to get involved in business development activities and are looking for a new challenge please send your CV and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.